CrossFit in the U.S.
Are you ready to bring your CrossFit studio to a bigger space? Or are you simply looking to invest in a new space to open your new CrossFit gym? No matter your needs or intentions, if you’re considering purchasing a studio space of your own, a custom metal garage is the perfect way to go!
The Rising Popularity of CrossFit Studios
If you aren’t familiar with what CrossFit really is, it’s just like every other workout you’ve done, just more intense. It combines weightlifting, rowing, gymnastics, aerobics, and more to make the perfect gym session. The ultimate goal is to do as much work as you can in a short amount of time. But before you can start enjoying these workout sessions with your friends and family, you’ll need to find the perfect space for it. You don’t want your studio to look like your grandpa’s backyard shed, but you don’t want it to break the bank either. A steel garage can provide you with the ideal space for all your activities at a price you can more than afford.
Let’s Talk About Building a CrossFit Studio of Your Own!
When it comes to opening a CrossFit studio of your own, cheap is not the best way to go. But you don’t have to go overboard and make it extravagant either. With a custom steel garage, you can get a reliable robust structure that will fulfill your every need and stay within your budget. There are many reasons why steel is the best material for your new gym, but to give you peace of mind, we’ve listed several of these benefits below.
- Saves You Money – Of all the typical building materials used today, steel is the least expensive to use. Not only is it available most anywhere in the world, but it reduces the overall labor costs with less required construction time. Steel garages are usually eligible for lower insurance premiums as well. And unlike its wooden counterparts, steel doesn’t require an excessive amount of maintenance after installation, allowing you to save more money.
- Recyclable – Steel is the ultimate recyclable material. Once created, it can be shaped, built with, formed, and torn down without losing an ounce of its strength and stability. Almost 100% recyclable, a prefab metal garage is the perfect solution for someone wanting to open a CrossFit studio without causing harm to the environment.
- Fully Customizable – When it comes to building a CrossFit gym, you’ll need to make sure it’s being built to your standards. Here at Metal Barn Central, we offer a large collection of customization options to choose from and personalize your gym with. Maybe start with a few garage doors! Not only will they add to the aesthetics of your structure, but they’ll also increase circulation with a natural breeze. You can also choose from our available colors, roof styles, windows, foundations, trim, and others.
- Virtually Maintenance Free – Unlike wood and other building materials, steel doesn’t require too much attention after your structure has been installed. With the ability to withstand rust, wood rot (because there is no wood!), fires, and pest infestations, there’s not much to be concerned about. Just remember to clean the structure regularly and give it a little TLC!
- Durable and Long Lasting – After assembly, your CrossFit gym will need to withstand both environmental impacts on the outside as well as everyday wear and tear inside. With durable steel materials, you can have peace of mind knowing your gym will be standing for years to come.
- Weather Resistant – During the manufacturing process, each steel component is chemically treated to better withstand everyday wear and tear as well as weather conditions. Whether your area is prone to strong winds, heavy snowfall, driving rain, or mild conditions, your metal building will be standing throughout each storm.
Get the Strength You Need with a Prefab Metal Garage
Despite the common belief, at-home CrossFit gyms aren’t that expensive and they’re more than do-able! With help from our friendly building specialists here at Metal Barn Central, you can have peace of mind knowing you’re getting exactly what you paid for and more. Let us help you finish your ideal studio today, just call in today at +1 980 321-9898.