Top Selling Vertical Roof Carports
Vertical Roof Metal Carports
Are you looking for the absolute best way to protect your vehicle from damaging elements like sun, rain, wind, snow, and hail? We have the perfect solution for you – a vertical roof carport! Our vertical roof metal carports are built to last, versatile, and affordable!
Vertical roof carports are the best design to cover your vehicles, farm equipment, and basically anything you want. These shelters offer larger dimensions too, so they can be designed to meet your exact needs. You can go as big as 70’ wide without compromising any structural integrity. Vertical metal carports are ideal for those that live in an area that has high winds and excessive amounts of precipitation.
What is a Vertical Roof Carport?
Our A-frame vertical roof carports are built with extra structural strength. This design uses something that’s called hat channels. Hat channels are steel beams that look like hats that add durability and stability to the roof. So, if you’re looking for a carport that will withstand the elements, this is the sturdiest, most reliable carport out there!
Another great thing about vertical A-frame vertical roof carports is that the panels go up and down instead of horizontal. This allows the flow of water and other debris to slide off the roof with ease. This means moisture won’t accumulate on the corrugated roof panels, meaning lower maintenance and less cleaning for you.
Uses for Vertical Roof Steel Carports
Vertical carports are designed with the intent to cover your vehicle, but they have so many useful purposes. For example, because this steel structure is so sturdy, you can add extra paneling and convert your metal carport into a fully enclosed garage. Here are some other ways you can make the most out of your vertical roof carport:
- Protect Your Rides – The size of your vertical metal carport can be customized to protect one, two, or three of your cars at one time. And cars aren’t all. You can change the height and width to provide the ultimate protection for all of your rides, including your trucks, motorcycles, and even RVs.
- Cover Other Stuff – Are you looking for areas to store your lawn equipment? Need a place to stash your seasonal decorations? Don’t have anywhere to put your recreational or gym equipment? Vertical style carports can be your solution to all those problems. With a vertical carport, your equipment can be protected from rain, snow, and harsh sun rays.
- Create a Work Space – Are you looking for a covered space outdoors to work on your vehicle or hammer out a carpentry project? Vertical roof carports will give you the freedom to pursue your hobbies by providing you with extra space to make it happen.
- Develop a Play Area – Do you ever find yourself stuck in the situation where you want to send the kids outside to play, but the weather isn’t cooperating? Vertical metal carports offer shelter from the sun, rain, and snow. Add some playground equipment under your carport, and you have an instant play area where kids can enjoy some outside time regardless of how the weather is acting.
- Use as a Picnic Shelter – Take advantage of a covered area to host a barbeque, birthday party, or community event. Our vertical roof carports provide protection so you can hold a successful event without worrying about the rain or harsh sun.
Get a Vertical Roof Carport for All Your Needs
Metal Barn Central can help you design the carport you need, and we will have it engineered to meet your exact requirements.
Customization Options –
- Size – A 12’x21’ vertical carport can easily cover one vehicle, but you can also have the dimensions adjusted to up to 70’ wide to fit any vehicle you need to be protected.
- Roof Styles – Choosing the correct roof style is an important aspect of the design process. You will have to pick the roof that best works with the weather your area experiences.
- Regular Roof – This is the most economical roof. The horizontal paneling is recommended for areas that experience moderate weather conditions.
- A-Frame Horizontal Roof – This roof also has horizontal panels. It’s more affordable than a vertical roof because it doesn’t require the hat-channel pieces. This roof style is good for areas that have some high winds, but don’t get a lot of snow or rain.
- Anchors – We offer different types of anchors. We will customize your anchors for your carport needs, depending on the location of the carport, the weather in your area, and what type of ground you plan to put your carport on.
- Gables – Give your steel carport a customized look by adding gables to the front, back, or both ends of your carport. This will cover up the truss and give your vertical carport a little extra style.
- 12- & 14- Gauge Steel Framing – 14-gauge is a typical standard for steel carports. You have the option to give your vertical roof carport an upgrade by using a thicker 12-gauge for an even sturdier building.
- 26- & 29- Gauge Roofing Panels – Customize the thickness of your roofing panels. We offer 26- and 29-gauge panel options. You can also add extra panels where you would like.
- Certifications – Want your vertical roof carport to be certified? No problem! We will make sure your building codes and requirements meet the area that your carport is being installed.
- Colors – Color is so important when designing your carport. You want to make sure your structure will match your house or other buildings on the property. At Metal Barn Central, you can use our color planner tool to instantly choose colors to see what your carport will look like. You can test our different color combinations until you get the perfect match.
How Much Does a Vertical Roof Carport Cost?
The price of your metal structure will definitely depend a lot on the size you decide to go with. The standard size for a vertical roof carport is 12’W x 21’L that costs around $1,400. Keep in mind, this can be designed to be as wide and as long as you need it. We partner with manufacturers across the United States who have their individual pricing sheets. We will work with them to give you the best price possible.
We know that a new carport is a big investment, and we want to make sure you get the exact building that you want and can afford. That’s why we offer two financing options. We have rent-to-own and flexible financing programs that will work with your budget. With our rent-to-own program, there’s no credit check, quick approval, monthly payments, and no payoff penalty. We also partner with several financial networks to offer flexible financing programs. We provide quick, easy, and transparent options to make sure you can afford the building of your dreams.
Do You Need a Building Permit for Your Vertical Carport Installation?
Before we start installing your new vertical carport, you need to find out if you need a building permit. It’s important to do a bit of research beforehand so that you don’t run into zone headaches with your new structure. If your area requires a building permit and you install without one you could face problems like legal issues and the possibility of having to tear down your structure and start from scratch. So, let’s make sure that doesn’t happen for you. Here are some things you need to do to get a building permit:
- You will need to first meet with a local code official to find out if you need a permit for the project.
- If a permit is required, you will need all the necessary documents:
- You will need your property deed with the legal description of the property.
- You will need to have the size, and intended use for your carport decided.
- Your structural plans will need to be stamped by an engineer licensed in your state.
- After everything is approved, then your permit will be issued.
The Advantages of Choosing a Vertical Roof Carport
If the area you live in experiences heavy snow, high winds, and heavy rains, you can’t go wrong with getting a vertical roof carport installed to protect your vehicles. Not only will this sturdy structure provide you with the protection you need, but there are so many other benefits to owning a vertical carport:
- Easy to Build – A-frame vertical roof metal carports are simple and easy to install. They don’t take as long as a traditional building to construct. The installation of a metal carport is a speedy and smooth process.
- Cost-Effective – Vertical roof carports are already an affordable way to provide shelter for your vehicles. And at Metal Barn Central, we offer the lowest prices in the industry.
- Durability – Prefab Metal buildings are built to last. Your carport will last for decades.
- Easy to Expand – Vertical roof carports are easy to expand. You can add extra panels at any time.
- Add Value to Your Home – Increase the value of your home by adding a sturdy metal building to your property.
Why Should You Choose Us for Your Metal Carport?
We are the BEST when it comes to metal buildings. Not only are our metal carports the best, but so are our prices. We will work with you to design the perfect vertical roof carport to fit every single one of your needs, including staying within your budget. With our various financing programs, we can help you get the prefab carport of your dreams at a price you can afford. Give one of our experienced building specialists a call today at (980) 321-9898.