3 Car Carports for Sale
Are you in need of a long-lasting, reliable means of shelter? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Metal Barn Central, we offer a large selection of steel carports, garages, barns, and other building styles for most every imaginable need. When you partner with us, you can have peace of mind knowing you’ll get just the metal building you need and want.
If you’re looking for a place to store your vehicles but prefer to have an open space, one of our steel carports might just be the solution you need. We offer a variety of metal carports to choose from, one of our larger, more popular styles being the triple wide carport.
Daily Applications for 3 Car Metal Carports
When most people think of a carport, they usually imagine a smaller outdoor structure that’s simply used for sheltering vehicles and outdoor equipment from the elements. And while they’re still used for these purposes today, our three car carports can be used for so much more! They are designed and engineered to fulfill most every residential, agricultural, and commercial need you have. Take a look below at some of the ways you can use these versatile steel structures:
- Riding Arena – As a horse owner, you understand how important it is to provide your equine family with an open area to run. Our 3 car carports offer a generous amount of space for your horses to be free without being exposed to the elements. You can also use the generous amount of space as a riding arena.
- Entertainment Area – We’ve all been there before – you’ve planned an outdoor event, such as a birthday party, anniversary dinner, or a family get-together, and the weather goes south as soon as the party starts. With one of our triple wide carports, you can have the perfect space to have fun, still enjoy the outdoors, and avoid getting soaked by the rain!
- RV Cover – Whether you own a trailer, camper, or RV, a 3 car metal carport provides the perfect amount of space for keeping them sheltered without losing your space. And with the generous amount of leftover room, you can park your other vehicles, outdoor equipment, or use it for maintenance.
Available Roof Styles for Your Triple Wide Carport
Choosing the ideal roof style for your steel building is one of the most important choices you’ll make during the design process. Not only does the roof keep your property protected from the weather elements year-round, but it keeps the unit stable and standing strong for years to come. There are three available roofing options here at Metal Barn Central, each with their own advantages.
- Regular (Good) – The regular roofing system is the most economically built and priced option available in the metal building It’s installed with horizontally oriented paneling and signature rounded edges that resemble a traditional home or barn. This design is best suited for areas that do not typically experience high winds, heavy rain, or heavy snowfall.
- A-frame Horizontal (Better) – Also known as a boxed-eave roof, the A-frame horizontal option is also installed with horizontal paneling. However, we recommend this roof style for warmer areas that do not typically experience high winds or heavy precipitation. The primary benefit of this roofing option is the ability to own an A-frame style structure without the price of a vertical roof.
- Vertical (Best) – Out of our three available roof styles, the vertical system is the most durable, top-selling option. It is engineered with additional framing pieces to withstand leaking and installed with vertical panels. We highly-recommend the vertical roofing system to customers in areas prone to harsh weather conditions and require it for buildings that are longer than 36’.
3 Car Carport Prices and Sizes
There are standardized sizes available for each of our building styles, including the triple wide carports. Typical widths for a 3-car metal carport range from 20’ to 30’, the 30’ width being our most popular size. Their lengths start at 30’, can go up to 35’, but you can opt for larger sizes. The leg height usually depends on the other two dimensions and your intentions for the structure. When choosing the size dimensions of your carport, we recommend taking all anticipated needs into consideration to save yourself time and money.
When it comes to the price of your carport, there are several factors that are taken into consideration, including its style, size, additional features, certifications, and installation location. But there’s no need to worry about being able to afford your dream carport, as we offer two of the best financing and rent-to-own programs in the industry. If you would like more information regarding our prices and financing programs, feel free to call us today or visit our website. You can also find us on Facebook.
Buy Your Three Car Carport from Metal Barn Central Today!
Here at Metal Barn Central, we put you first. Unlike other companies in in the industry, we aren’t just about selling you a metal building to make money – we’re here to help you find the steel solution for all your needs. When you choose to partner with us, you’re choosing a reliable partner that you can trust. And with our outstanding customer service, fair prices, and quality products, we’re the perfect partner to choose! You can reach out to us today at (980) 321-9898, visit our website for more information, or find us on Facebook for up-to-date information.