One Car Metal Garages for Sale
When you make the decision to invest your hard-earned money into a new steel garage, you’ll want one that you can rely on, one that will offer enough space, and one that will last for years to come. But, how do you know if you’re really getting the garage you need? There are several factors that will need to be taken into consideration to determine the garage best suited to your needs, including your needs, requirements, specifications, and intentions for the structure. While it may seem overwhelming at first, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
We offer a large selection of custom garages, carports, barns, and other building styles to choose from. But if you’re looking for a unit that is designed to provide shelter to one truck, car, or smaller outdoor equipment, our one car metal garage is just the solution you need. As a general rule, these units are usually 12’ wide with lengths ranging from 20’ to 50’, but they can be customized to whatever dimensions you need or desire. The leg height will be determined once you choose your width and height and you know your intentions for the structure. But keep in mind, your unit cannot be taller than it is wide. And though it may seem as if a garage is too much for your current needs, there are several ways to use these units, especially for both your current and anticipated needs.
Benefits of a 1 Car Metal Garage
Here at Metal Barn Central, each of our steel buildings are manufactured and assembled with the finest heavy-duty, galvanized steel to guarantee the unit’s stability and durability throughout the years. When compared to those made of other building materials, such as wood, brick, or concrete, our single car steel garages are the best possible option. Steel is a weather-proof material that when left exposed to the elements, does not crack, warp, rot, or experience pest infestations. A few other benefits that our 1 car garages have to offer include the following –
- Cost-Effective – Our delivery and installation services are included with each sale we make, no matter how big or small your structure may be. And with very little maintenance required, you can save even more money in the long run.
- Versatile – Each of our steel buildings are designed and engineered to adapt to the ever-changing seasons as well as your ever-changing needs. What you may need or want today could be totally different ten years from now, so we made sure our products could fulfill all those needs. And if the situation ever occurs that you may need to relocate your structure, the process needed to take the unit down and reassemble it somewhere else is quite simple.
- Long-Lasting – Since we use the highest-quality galvanized steel for our steel buildings, you won’t have to worry about your customized garage falling down or caving in during harsh weather. These durable structures are built to last for years on end, no matter the conditions it experiences. You can even add to its lifespan by performing any required repairs and keeping it clean.
- Easy to Assemble – Each of our metal carports and other buildings are delivered to the install site pre-cut and pre-drilled, ready for assembly. Weather permitting, one of our professional installation crews can have your one car garage assembled and ready-to-go within a matter of hours.
Applications for Single Car Metal Garages
When you order one of our one car metal garages at Metal Barn Central, you probably already have an idea on how you plan to use it. From a variety of residential purposes, to agricultural and commercial purposes, these flexible structures can be used for almost anything. And we want you to get the most out of your custom steel garage, so here are a few of the unique ways you can utilize the unit –
- Storage Unit
- Guest House
- She Shed or Man Cave
- Animal Shelter
- Art Studio
Don’t think you’re confined to one single use when you purchase a metal building from us here at Metal Barn Central, there are a variety of ways you can utilize our products. If you have a unique idea on how to use one of our garages, give us a call today at (980) 321-9898, we would love to hear from you!
Customize Your 1 Car Garage
Unlike other metal building companies, we give you full control over the design and layout of your one car garage. You can have peace of mind knowing you’re getting exactly what you want as far as the structure’s dimensions, colors, and other features. We also offer a signature 3D Building Estimator which allows you to create your dream garage from the comfort of your own home. That’s right, you won’t even have to leave your house! Simply choose your building style, then start selecting your features from there. After you’ve designed the perfect garage, you can place your order on our website or give one of our friendly building specialists a call. A few of our other customization options include, but are not limited to, the following options:
- Roof Style (Regular, A-frame Horizontal or Boxed-Eave, Vertical)
- Doors (Walk-in and garage)
- Foundation Type
- Size Dimensions
Prices of One Car Metal Garages
When it comes to spending a significant amount of money on a custom steel garage, it’s important to take all the factors into consideration. These factors include the structure’s style, size dimensions, added features, certifications, and install location. While it may seem overwhelming to think about, we don’t want you to worry about wasting your money or not having any leftover, we have options for everyone. We offer two of the best financing and rent-to-own programs in the metal building industry, each designed to help you get the garage of your dreams for a price you can afford. And it’s because of our close partnerships with financing networks across the country that we are able to provide such flexible payment plans. If you would like more information regarding these programs, reach out to us today at Metal Barn Central.
Buy Your Steel Garage from Metal Barn Central Today!
Buying a new source of protection for your vehicle shouldn’t be such a difficult process, and here at Metal Barn Central, our goal is to make it as easy as possible. From our fully-customizable products, to our unbeatable prices, to our handy tools such as the 3D Building Estimator, we guarantee you’ll get everything you want and more. And when you partner with us, not only will you be saving money, but you’ll be saving yourself time and patience. If you’re ready to take the next step and design your dream garage, reach out to us today at (980) 321-9898 or visit our website for more information.