Regular Roof Steel Carports
Are you looking for top-quality storage for your vehicles without breaking the bank? Regular roof carports provide the same protection as other carport styles, they just come without the higher price tag. If you want an economical, dependable way to protect your car, truck, or motorcycle from the weather, a regular roof carport is perfect for you.
These carports are cheaper than other metal carport styles, but they still provide the protection you need. Regular style metal carports can be designed to cover one, two, or even three vehicles as well as your RV, camper, boat, or tractor! At Metal Barn Central, we custom design our metal buildings to meet all of your needs.
What Exactly is a Regular Roof Carport?
Regular roof steel carports are loved for their sturdy frames. They have a roof that has a more rounded look, like a barn. The style is a curved trim with horizontal roof panels that run from the front to the back of your carport. The roofs are made of galvanized steel, so it will hold up for decades of use. This is a good option if you live in an area with mild weather.
How Can You Use Your Regular Carport?
Most people buy regular roof metal carports to protect their vehicle from the sun, rain, or snow. But these regular roof steel carports are made for so much more. Flexible designs are available to provide more than just car coverage. You can do just about anything you wish with this type of carport.
- Park Your Car – These structures are originally designed to provide coverage for vehicles. So, you really can’t go wrong with one of these steel carports for coverage. And the best part? You can customize it to fit one, two, even three vehicles.
- Picnic Shelter – Surround the area with picnic tables to host a family gathering, invite the neighborhood over for a cookout, use as a church fellowship area, or host a birthday party. The area will stay covered, so rain or harsh sunshine won’t ruin your fun time.
- Play Area – Do you ever wish you could send your kids out to play, but it’s raining? Put some playground equipment and toys under your carport, and your kids will have an area to play under that protects them from the wet weather and is always shaded.
- Workspace – Do you like to work on your car, but you don’t have a place to do it when the weather is bad? You can use the regular carport as a work area. Pull your car, truck, or motorcycle under the carport and work on it whenever you want to. And you won’t have to worry about putting up your tools or extra parts because they will be protected from the rain and snow too! You can even set up the space to work on your carpentry skills. The opportunities for your hobbies are endless.
- Keep Other Stuff Covered – Do you need a place to store your farm equipment? Want to keep your mower out of the basement? Well, you can store it all under a regular carport.
Your Prefab Carport, Designed for Your Needs!
Metal Barn Central offers a variety of options and extras to design your regular roof carport exactly the way you want it. This includes gabled ends, height extensions, color options, and more. We want you to get the exact metal carport that you’ve been dreaming about.
- Size – How many vehicles do you need to cover? You decide on the width, length, and height that you need, and we will work with you.
- Roof Styles
- A-Frame Horizontal Roof
- This type of roof closely mirrors the roof of a house. The panels run horizontally. The A-frame or the boxed-eave roof has a strong, sturdy design.
- Vertical Roof
- This roof comes with an A-frame and includes additional reinforcements. This will help provide the ultimate protection as the vertical roof panels direct rain, snow, and debris away from your steel carport.
- Anchors- We use different types of anchors to secure our regular carports. We can customize your anchors depending on the type of surface you will install your regular carport on and what type of winds you experience in your area.
- Gables- Give your regular metal carport some extra style by covering up the truss. You can add decorative gables to the front or back of your regular carport. You can even add gables to both ends to provide that extra stylish look to your prefab carport.
- 12- & 14- Gauge Steel Framing – You can customize the thickness of the steel framing that is used. We will work with you to choose between 12- or 14-gauge steel framing depending on the heavy snow or high winds in your area.
- 26- & 29- Gauge Roofing Panels – We offer 26-gauge and 29-gauge panels for your roof. We will look at the weather conditions in your area and take your price range into consideration to see what panels work perfectly for your regular roof carport.
- Certifications – We offer certified metal buildings. If you need to have your regular steel carport certified, we will work with you to make sure your building meets all of the requirements.
- Colors – Pick out the perfect color combinations to match your home, business, or other structures. At Metal Barn Central, you can use our color planner tool to instantly choose colors to see what your metal carport will look like. You can test our different color combinations until you get the perfect match.
The Best Metal Carports at the Best Price
If you are looking for an economical way to protect your car, truck, boat, or camper, then a regular roof carport is the way to go. And the best part? We can get your building cheaper than our competitors. How? We work directly with the manufacturers themselves, so we’re able to sell for less. Typically, a regular roof carport will start in the $1,195 price range. Of course, your individual price will depend on the size, the customization options that you choose, as well as the specific location of where your building is being installed. But because metal buildings are so sturdy and dependable, this is a long-term investment that is built to last.
Get the Regular Carport of Your Dreams with Our Financing Options
We understand that a metal carport is a big investment, and it can be overwhelming when it comes to spending that much money. We also know that it isn’t always possible for some people to pay the full price upfront for their new building. But we don’t want anything to stop you from having the metal carport of your dreams. This is why we offer flexible rent-to-own and financing programs.
- Rent-To-Own – Our rent-to-own program is one of the easiest, quickest, stress-free ways to get your metal carport as soon as possible without wasting your money. Here are the steps to apply:
- Submit your personal information online and include all the information about the metal building you want to purchase.
- After approval, you can make your deposit and set up your monthly payments.
- Make your monthly payments on time. You can also pay off the entire amount at any time you’d like.
- Metal Building Financing – We partner with several financial networks throughout the United States to offer you flexible financing programs. We make financing quick and easy. After you’ve designed the steel carport of your dreams, you will then need to choose the financial partner that meets your needs. You will have to fill out some forms that are required and wait to be approved. After your approval comes through then you can set up your payments on a timeline that works best for you.
The Advantages of Having a Regular Steel Carport
When it comes to protecting your car, a metal carport is the most cost-effective option. These prefab buildings aren’t just affordable, but they are high-quality and long-lasting. And that’s not all! You will still get these benefits:
- Budget-friendly – You get a sturdy steel structure that provides excellent shelter and protection without the big price tag that other buildings may come with.
- Quick and easy – When you buy a regular roof metal carport, they will quickly go up to provide you with fast protection for your cars.
- Versatile solutions – These metal carports aren’t just for vehicles. These prefab metal buildings can be used for picnic shelters, boat storage, an entertainment area, and even a play area. The possibilities are endless for how you can use your regular roof carport.
- Suitable for any vehicle – You can customize the width, length, and height of your prefab metal carport. So, you can provide protection for up to three cars, and even protect your tractors, boats, campers, or any vehicle you have.
- Adds value to your home and property – Having a sturdy steel structure on your property will add value to your home.
Choose Metal Barn Central for Your Regular Carport
Here at Metal Barn Central, our goal is to make buying a metal carport as easy and stress-free as possible. We will work with you to design the perfect carport to fit all of your needs. And with our various financing programs, we can help you get the steel carport of your dreams at a price you can afford. Give one of our experienced building specialists a call today at 980-321-9898.