Top Selling Regular Roof Garages
Do you need a secure spot to park your car in? What about an area to use as a workshop? Our regular roof garages can provide the dependable protection that you need at a price you can afford. At Metal Barn Central, our regular garages are crafted with tough steel that is built to last.
Regular style metal garages are a popular choice for both homeowner and business owners across the U.S. for many reasons. For starters, the rounded roof style is a popular style that also comes with an attractive price tag. And another great thing? These garages can be customized to cover one, two, or three vehicles, or they can be designed to protect your motorhome, camper, boat, or trailer. So, with a regular style metal garage, you will get the exact building to fit all your needs.
What is a Regular Roof Steel Garage?
Regular roof garages are pretty easy to recognize. That’s because they are designed with a rounded roof that looks similar to the style of a traditional barn. The horizontal paneling runs end-to-end, providing reliable protection from UV exposure, rain, and wind. This is a great option if you live in an area that doesn’t receive a lot of extreme weather conditions.
Because of the simple framing on regular roof steel garages, these are the easiest to install, which reduces the assembly time. They are also the most cost-effective and affordable style offered at Metal Barn Central.
How Can You Use a Regular Garage?
Regular style metal garages aren’t just for parking your cars, there are so many ways you can benefit from having the extra space. Do you have other items you need to store or have other uses in mind? Whatever it is that you are thinking, we can make it work. Here are a few options for ways to use our regular roof garages:
- Man Cave or She Shed – You can easily turn one of our regular roof steel garages into an outdoor area to personalize and call your own.
- Studio Space – Need a place to paint or maybe woodwork, do pottery, or dedicate to your craft projects? A metal garage is perfect for that too.
- Home Office – Are you working from home, or maybe you work for yourself? A regular roof garage can be a quiet space out of your house that you can use for a home office.
- Personal Gym – Move your treadmill or stationary bike out to the steel garage and use the area for your own personal gym.
- Workshop – A regular garage can serve as a covered and protected spot to work on projects and store your tools.
Your Garage, Built Exactly How You Want It
We will give you full control over the design of your regular roof garage. You’ll be able to choose your size dimensions, color combinations, the number of doors and windows that you want to add, and all the customizations in between. And the best part? You can easily place your order from the comfort of your couch through our website or by giving us a call at 980 321-9898. Here’s a look at the ways you can add your own customizations to your regular roof steel garages:
- Size – Do you need an area to fit one car, two, or even three? It’s no problem! You choose between our standard size dimensions for your metal garage or you can customize the building to meet your own dimensions for the size and budget that you need.
- Roof Styles – A regular roof garage features horizontal paneling. This isn’t the only roof style that we offer at Metal Barn Central. Here are the other two roof styles we have:
- A-Frame Horizontal Roof – This style is also known as boxed-eave. The panels of this style also run horizontally, but it is built with an A-frame structure that is sturdier than a regular garage. This style is recommended for areas that see moderate winds and light rain and snow.
- Vertical Roof – A vertical roof is the most durable roof style that is offered at Metal Barn Central. The additional framing pieces and vertical panels are built to withstand all climate types. A vertical roof style is recommended for customers that live in areas prone to inclement weather.
- Doors & Windows – Don’t forget about adding doors or letting in natural light by adding windows. At Metal Barn Central, you can choose between garage doors, roll-up doors, walk-in doors, and frame outs.
- Anchors – Anchors keep your prefab garage grounded during extreme weather. We offer mobile home anchors, rebar anchors, asphalt anchors, and concrete anchors. The type of anchor you need will depend on the weather conditions in your area.
- 12- & 14- Gauge Steel Framing – 14-gauge framing is an industry-standard; it is also the most economical option. The 12-gauge framing has a higher tensile strength. 12-gauge costs more, but it’s the best protection for areas that have heavy snow or high winds.
- 26- & 29- Gauge Roofing Panels – This is the thickness of the metal panels that are used. We offer 26- and 29- gauge panels to choose from. The 29-gauge is more affordable but it also thinnest.
- Colors – Pick out the colors for your trim, side panels, and roof to match your house, business, or any other structure on your property. You will be able to test out the colors to make sure you get the perfect combination by using our color planner tool.
How Much Does a Regular Roof Garage Cost?
How large does your garage need to be? Are you adding any customizations? All of these factors will affect the final price of your garage. The regular roof steel garages at Metal Barn Central start in the $2,955 range, but the larger your garage gets, the thicker the steel that you choose, the more windows you add, etc. can make your price go up. Our expert building specialists can walk you through the entire design process and make sure you get everything you need while staying within your budget.
Financing Options at Metal Barn Central
If you design your ideal metal garage but then find out it’s out of your reach financially, don’t worry! At Metal Barn Central, we understand that sometimes you may need a little help. That’s why we offer financing and rent-to-own options. We want to make sure you find the metal building of your dreams at a price you can afford, even if that means having a little assistance.
- Metal Building Financing
Our rent-to-own program is one of the easiest, quickest, stress-free ways to get your metal building as soon as possible. All you have to do is submit your information online, then you’ll set up monthly payments, and make an initial deposit. After that, all you have to do is make your monthly payments on time. And the best part? You set up payments on your own timeline, and you can payoff anytime you’d like without any penalties.
We partner with several financial networks throughout the country, including Allegacy, GreenSky, and US Credit. Because of our great relationships with these networks, we are able to get quick approvals through a simple process. It only takes a few minutes to get your form filled out online. After you’re approved, you set up monthly payments that are convenient for you.
Benefits of a Quality Metal Garage
Enclosed metal garages are a convenient, affordable way to provide the protection you need for your vehicles and other belongings. Here are the many advantages of owning a steel building:
- Easy to install – You can get your metal garage quicker! The horizontal panels and simple framing make this garage-style quick and easy to install. And when you use Metal Barn Central as your partner, we have great relationships with manufacturers across the United States, which will help you get shorter lead times too.
- Low maintenance – You won’t have to worry about repainting or replacing rotted wood with a metal garage. You won’t even have to treat it for termites or other pests. Our regular roof steel garages are very low maintenance. All you’ll have to do is give it an annual hosing down or pressure washing, and you’re good to go.
- Affordable – You’ll find that the prices for these garages are slightly lower than the A-frame or vertical roof styles. That’s because the regular roof style uses the least material, so it doesn’t cost as much.
- Completely Customizable – Choose your size, add trim, windows, doors, and pick out your colors. You don’t just buy a predesigned structure. With our regular roof garages, we start designing with you from scratch and add whatever you need to make sure it fits all your needs.
- Durability – Our steel structures are built strong. Regular roof metal garages are engineered to withstand the toughest weather conditions and the biggest bump-ups from vehicles and yard equipment.
Why Metal Barn Central is the Best Place to Buy Your Steel Garage
We guarantee you won’t find higher quality products or services than the garages at Metal Barn Central. Not only are our products held to the highest regards, but so is our customer service. We have the best building specialists in the business who will help you find the right metal building you’re looking for at the right price. Don’t wait to get your dream building; start today! Give us a call at 980 321-9898.